Strategic consultant Kamales Lardi in a 40-minute video interview with Stephan Burckhardt addresses key questions on social media strategy and best practices.
Social media is coming into ever wider use by businesses of all sizes, yet forays into this dynamic medium lack a strategic foundation and disappoint in their results. Here are the issues Kamales will be addressing:
- Why social media needs a strategy
- Key points in developing one
- Experience with Swiss companies in social media
- Differences from companies in North America & rest of the world
- Business case for SMEs to gain bottom line benefit from social media
- Purpose & application of social media assessment tool how do you apply it
- How to connect physical client activities with social media & digital assets
- Example of a successfully implemented social media strategy
Lardi is the author of Social Media Strategy – A Step-By-Step Guide To Building Your Social Business (vdf Hochschulverlag) and runs her own strategic consulting practice in Lachen, Schwyz.